Saturday, June 15, 2013

Trip to the Farm

We had another great trip to Grandpa Joe's Farm!
 Jake and Zach both loved driving the tractor and four wheeler with Grandpa and Dad.  And Mom.  Yes, since I am a Mom of boys, and Jake asked so nicely, I took him for a ride on the four wheeler.  That night Jake woke up coughing and I was holding him up to help him clear it.  It was quiet and dark and out of nowhere Jake asks "Mom, if you keep practicing, will you get better at driving the four wheeler?"

Jake now has a new appreciation for good driving...and wheat.
 And when they weren't driving around the Farm, they were on the boat driving or fishing.
 We had lots of visitors out on the Farm.  Aunt Valerie, Uncle Jay and Olivia drove up for the day.  Uncle Jim came in from Corpus and Aunt Sandy came in all the way from Hawaii!

The cousins seemed to have a great time together. 
 Olivia didn't seem to mind hanging out with all of the boys.
 And the kids loved playing in the blow up pool after lunch.
I think the boys and Andy could have spent a week out there.  Without running water, I was ready to go back to civilization after one night!

No comments:

Post a Comment