Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend with Bridge

We had an extra special weekend with Becca, Chris, and Bridge in town!
Friday night was extra special with Tony in town, but we forgot to take any pictures.   Tony lived with us for quite a few years when Andy and I were first married.  We realized we hadn't all seen each other in over 5 years!  It was great to see him.
Friday night the boys all went out for drinks while Becca and I took care of the "little boys".
Saturday we all hung out and then split up in the evening for Harry's birthday.
Then we all hung out on Sunday…and finally remembered to take some pictures.
Jake holding Bridge.
 Andy enjoyed getting bit of baby time in too!
 To be honest, I am not sure if the boys enjoyed Bridge or Tucker more...

What a group!
Andy, Molly, Chris, Becca, Zach, Bridge, and Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment