Happy Birthday Jake!
I can't believe he is already four years old! What a wonderful day he had.
First he shared cupcakes with his friends at school
Zach, Ms. Monica and Jake
That evening, Aiden, Logan, and Josh came over to help celebrate.
Happy Birthday Jake!
We have video too, so hopefully we will get a link up to his 4 year old birthday movie soon (although if you check the 3 year old post it said the same thing...)
I was offshore today for work. Before I left, I told Jake I would miss his birthday. He said "That is okay, I will save you a piece of cake" Of course we celebrated when I got home, but when we went to the doctor for his 4 year old check up, he told the doctor how I wasn't there... Last birthday I ever miss!
Jake's 4 Year Old Stats
Height - 3 ft 4.75" (56%)
Weight - 37 lb 6 oz (60%)



No comments:
Post a Comment