Zach has been going with Becca to drop Jake off at school every morning, so he is used to the building and knows some of the teachers. We talked about his first day of school all weekend, so he understood that he was staying this morning (plus I met them at school which was key that something was different). I was impressed that morning when he didn't cry as we entered the building, although he had a funny look on his face. We peeked in the window of his classroom for a bit and then I asked Zach if he wanted to go in and he said "Yes".
So far, so good. Zach begins playing with the toys.
It took a bit of coaxing, but Zach is always up for food, so he sat down with his new classmates.
That's when he started to get a bit nervous...
And I quit taking pictures once the crying began! I stayed in the hall and listened after I left and he calmed down after just a minute or two. He cried a bit each morning, but has fallen in love with his teacher, Ms. Kim.




No comments:
Post a Comment